Best swirly effect?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elvis

Reaction score
What's your favorite swirly effect? Include settings if possible.

Mine is the EVH phase 90 with script button engaged and knob pointing at the button.

But it's awfully subtle. How about REALLY swirly? Like Incubus swirly?

i really like univibe.

i bought a fulltone Mini Deja Vibe, and love using it.

Mike Einziger of Incubus used to use 2 Boss phasers. I know this because he used to be my favorite guitarist, and is still a huge influence to me.

My favorite "swirly" effect is a Univibe, a la Jimi Hendrix. That or a slow rotary are both very thick, and they really inspire me.

MoJoVibe.jpg

STP1972 said:
Check out the Strymon Lex, a leslie simulator.

Just got done listening to the demo of this pedal on their website. Sounds pretty **** sweet and not much more than the Fulltone Mini DejaVibe.

I recently bought an MXR Phase 45. It's really subtle and I really like it a lot. I also use a Tech 21 Rotochoir rotating speaker cab simulator. I used to have a Hughes & Kettner Rotosphere but it was bulky, noisy and required 24vac.

I'd like to replace the Phase 45 with a Uni-Vibe type of pedal.

I've had a Roto-vibe for over 20 years. Been happy with that.

I'm getting some really great swirlies these days. The MXR EVH Phase 90 seems to work especially well with my Mini Recto. Just incredible. I set it with the script switch in and the knob indicator pointing at the switch.

Also, I picked up a Voodoo Micro Vibe. Great pedal for what it is. Simple, and vibe-y.

Latest posts

Back