Digitec RP7

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have one but how is it do you like it ? do you use it with your Mesa amp and how does that sound together ?

No, I don't use it with my Mesa Boogie since I don't have a Mesa Boogie. Instead, I use it with a Marshall VS65R. It sounds great coupled with the Marshall, but I don't think I'd use it with a Mesa Boogie if I had one. The RP7 makes the Marshall sound better, but I think that it would make the Mesa Boogie sound worse.

Have the RP-5 instead, but should be close enough to do swapping if want.
I don't use it anymore, but would be glad to post settings if you let me know what type you'd like (i've filled it up in the 10+ years i've owned it).

Off topic: Getting a Roadking new delivered with RK 4x12 cab on Friday!!!
Anyone have any good suggestions for a decent delay pedal to go with it? :D

Hi tavman,

Sounds like we're in a very similar boat. I recently purchased a Road King head and 4x12 cab. I only use my RP7 through my Marshall VS65R and that sounds focking awesome. I'm still working with the Road King...it's awesome, but I can't seem to harness Ch 4 yet.

I'm also looking for delay pedals. The Boss delay pedal seems to be quite popular. I wonder if it's really that good, or if it's just a popularity issue with the Boss brand name. Let me know how your search goes!

By the way, the RP7 sounds like absolute garbage with the Road King. It only sounds good with very high quality effects, and my RP7 is 7 years old and definately not high quality anymore (if it ever was).

Thx mloiaco,

Sounds like very similar boat... I'm using a Marshall vs265 with a J-Station.
Figured since spent all time on Rectified setting might as well buy the RoadKing 8)

Looking at the boss dd-20 giga delay. Think going to have to recover from the price of the halfstack first.

Good to know about the garbage i/o from the RP series on new amp... i've heard have to have good quality for it also.

Still looking for settings on that RP? What styles of music?

Latest posts

Back