alesis microverb 4

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madnova73

Reaction score
Has anyone tried one of these? The front panel says 24 bit but can only find info on the 18 bit version. I can pick one up for next to nothing but I want to know if it's even close to worth it first. Thanxx

madnova73 said:
Has anyone tried one of these? The front panel says 24 bit but can only find info on the 18 bit version. I can pick one up for next to nothing but I want to know if it's even close to worth it first. Thanxx
These are very good reverbs! does 24 bit versus 18 bit a deal breaker for you? doubt that you'll hear a difference, especially when you play in a band context. I had some experience with this, its clean and lush reverb, its digital, so bear that in mind, if the price is next to nothing, you could also use this verb in your PA.

no def not a deal breaker. i just couldnt find any info on it, like if/how it differs from the 18 bit model. i tried it in the loop of me dual recto and it is awesome, i even like the pitch and flanger/chorus effects.

Get it then, if you are paying next to nothing, only drawback is, you'll need a rack to lug around.

i already have a small rack so no big deal. and i already bought it. sounds 10 times better than the xt live for reverbs

Latest posts

Back