Looking for a pedalboard under $300

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

giantstepjoe

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good pedalboard? I've been looking at lyt, pedalpad, and trailer trash. Unit does not need power but should have area to stow away power supplies. I have a fair amount of pedals and I want flexibility so it should be at least 30" wide.

Thanks for the responses guys. I think I've narrowed it to pedaltrain vs. nyc. These both look good and in my price range. Now to figure out which one. I think that nyc has the edge just for the fact that has a hardcase as part of the design.

I have a Pedaltrain and I swear by it. Mine has a hard case as well. All Pedaltrain versions have a choice of hard case of soft case. The fact that my Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 + fits nicely under the frame. It is a sturdy board through and through.

That's just my $ .02 :)

You can build a simple pedal board yourself for SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper than $300, and probably much less than $100, too. However, a road case (or flight case, if you live in Europe) would be much more difficult to craft and expensive to part.

Hello,

I really like my Warwick pedal board! It's about 28" X 14" of usuable space. What I like about is that it has 5 9v and 1 12v power plugs built in already. One main for the whole thing. It also has a 4 sets of 1/4" loops. It's a flight case type, but not too heavy.

I'm not sure how much they're new, I got mines from CL for $100.00.......

I just got a Pedaltrain Pro with hard case and really like it. It's nice that there is a clean power solution with the Voodoo Lab power supply, but I also got a used DC Brick cheap, and just velcro'd it underneath and it works just as well.

The hard case is HUGE. I'm not sure if I'll actually use it. It sure is nice, though. I got the whole thing new for $250. The soft case version is only $150, and may be the more practical choice.

I am torn between NYC Pedal and Black Bird Pedal.

I just posted a topic to see if anyone has or has seen a Black Bird pedal board.

Hope so...

I just pulled the trigger on a Black Bird Pedal Board.

I will post a review when I get it.

Not happy with my new Black Bird pedal board.

See my review in another post, just search for Black Bird or my name.

Finally got my PT-Pro set up. I like the way that the cables stow neatly, and I have all the power supplies screwed to the frame underneath. I managed to fit a LOT of pedals on this thing.

Pedalboard.jpg

**** Elvis! For a dead guy, you sure have a lot of pedals! :mrgreen:

I have 2 Pedaltrain boards because I wanted to be able to do smaller gigs and jams.
I use the PT-2 for my midi stuff, Ground Control Pro and Expression Pedal.
I use the PT-JR for my pedals.

The JR is pretty small, but I only have a few pedals right now.
Clyde Deluxe Wah
Planet Waves Tuner Pedal
BYOC OD-2
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
Digitech Whammy

This way, I can just take the JR if I want to go jam or have a small gig somewhere. Haven't gigged in years, but I'm headed that way again!

Latest posts

Back