effects rack with storage pull out drawer at bottom

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

5150vh

Reaction score
hey everyone, i've been looking at the rigs of other players on this board & was wondering if anybody knows of rackmounted cases with a pull out drawer at the bottom for nick nacks n stuff. thought it would be handy to have around instead of hauling more stuff. i thought i saw petrucci's gtr tech on youtube have one while building his stage rig which is a total custom job. if it's a one-off custom job then so be it, but if they are out there, i would like to know. thanks for reading. :mrgreen:

They sell drawers of various sizes that you can add to any rack in whatever location you prefer.

I have a little 2 space drawer for cables, tools, fuses etc... It does come in handy

gearpics004-1.jpg

:mrgreen: yep that's pretty much it. shockmount case that can store all the gear outside of the guitars n amps. thanks for the pic.

5150vh said:
:mrgreen: yep that's pretty much it. shockmount case that can store all the gear outside of the guitars n amps. thanks for the pic.

:wink:

Latest posts

Back