Zoom g9.2tt with Mark III anyone?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Psyence88

Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm thinking about getting a Zoom g9.2tt effects pedal to compliment my Mark III. Anyone have any experience with them? I'm primarily buying this because its within my budget range and I'd like to have a variety of effects at my feet. It has a effects loop which is great for adding my own pedal(perhaps my wah pedal!) but yeah, I'd like to know how this pedal stands up to other pedals in the same price range. Thanks guys!

Psyence88 said:
Hi there,

I'm thinking about getting a Zoom g9.2tt effects pedal to compliment my Mark III. Anyone have any experience with them? I'm primarily buying this because its within my budget range and I'd like to have a variety of effects at my feet. It has a effects loop which is great for adding my own pedal(perhaps my wah pedal!) but yeah, I'd like to know how this pedal stands up to other pedals in the same price range. Thanks guys!

I had the 9.2tt for about a year or so and it was a very nice sounding unit. I never used the amp/cab models because they sounded like *** but the reverbs and delays were very nice. I would say however while the 3D expression pedal was cool, i never used it. if your set on the Zoom then get the 7.1 instead.

Now if your still not set on the Zoom you may want to consider the TC Nova System or the Line6 M13. Both are a little more expensive but IMO both sound better. Also the Boss GT-8 is a nice unit especially considering its flexibility. If your not opposed to rack units i'd say the TC Gmajor or Gsharp would be better too because IMO both sound richer and more transparent than some of the floor stuff (aside from the Nova).

Back