Which Wah do you guys use????

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ME!!!

see it in the "which pedalboard" thread.... (I saved you the effort)

I have the Clyde Deluxe and it comes recommended by me. I bought it new from their site a long while ago. Flawless performance ever since. (I suppsoe about 5 years old)

righttop-1.jpg

I use a very modified Vox V847.

I put a Fulltone pot and inductor in it several years ago. I modified it to hard wired bypass per instructions on Fulltone's site.

I also added a discrete buffer so that it sounds better in front of my fuzz pedal.

At this point pretty much only the case and pcb (though not the components on it) are stock.

****!!!!!!!

I found a Clyde Deluxe on ebay for $160. I almost pulled the trigger and then thought that I better feed the kids some dinner and think about it some more.

It was gone in less than 20 minutes.

This is my favorite! Had it for over 10 years now and have tried others and still own others like a Budda and a Bad Horsie II, but it always comes back to this one.

However I am jealous of Nathan28! He has the updated version with the adjustable “Q”.
PA120861-1.jpg

Monsta! How's it goin, buddy?

Clyde! All the way. I love mine and so does everyone who has heard it. The RMC stuff is great, too. But I always come back to my Clyde.

:)

:lol: :lol: :lol: I used to feel that way about the Bad Horsie II, but it's a little over the top if you don't play metal or hard rock anymore.

I do really like the Contour side, especially since it has a volume pot, but I feel like it's missing something.

Anybody mod their Morley pedals????? :lol:

I'm a huge fan of the BHII wah as well. I sold mine when I got the GT-8 and have thought about getting another one, but the GT-8's wah seems to work fine for me if not just for the convenience of having it on the GT for convenience...

I have had the tremonti wah for a month or two now, and so far the only thing I would change is to switch the wah off delay control and volume knob.

The volume knob hardly ever needs adjusting, whereas depending on the song of part thats being played, the delay may need to be adjusted.

I suppose it's a minor nitpick though, but I'm still quite happy with it. :)

I love my silver machine wah. It has adustable sweep and q. Plus, you can set it to classic mode or modern which allows it to run in parallel. You can even adjust the ratio of wet to dry sound. You can only buy them direct now.

All I can say is that I am jonesin for the crybaby I left with a friend when I moved south.

Latest posts

Back