Post your pedalboard

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phyrexia

Reaction score
Got all this hooked back up. I use a couple of these when I play acoustic shows but I got some wild oats and rerouted everything. I need some more George L's and need to velcro a couple pedals.

The top tier is in the loop for the most part, and the foxx pedal is in the loop too. I could just go from the improbability drive->BF2 if I run into my AC15.

pedalboardsmall.jpg

So the whole chain is

Dunlop GCB-95 (true bypass, vocal mods)
Boss TU-2
BYOC Ross Compressor, as yet unpainted
HAO Rumble Mod
Catalinbread Ottava Magus
Effector 13 Improbability Drive
(amp or patch cable)
Boss BF-2
Boss PH-1R (this one is older than I am! MIJ baby)
Dano Fish'N'Chips
Foxx Foot Phase

Only one acquisition left: a Boss DD20. Don't know where that ***** will go.

Here is mine, pretty basic!

new_setup01.jpg

Not in the picture: Boss RC-2 Loop Station

On the way home: Fulltone Clyde Deluxe and EHX Micro POG. And I will exchange the Wylde wah for an Ernie Ball Volume pedal with a friend of mine...[/img]

What could be improve here? I was thinking about replacing my 2 delays(DD-3 and DE-7) with a Boss DD-20.

KoskineN said:

new_setup01.jpg

On the way home: Fulltone Clyde Deluxe and EHX Micro POG. And I will exchange the Wylde wah for an Ernie Ball Volume pedal with a friend of mine...[/img]

What could be improve here? I was thinking about replacing my 2 delays(DD-3 and DE-7) with a Boss DD-20.

what type of board is that? i've been looking for something like this for awhile.

Glad you like it, I built it myself! Cost me about 80$ in total. But now I would like a bigger one :)

here it is with the cover

pd_complete02.jpg

Feel free to pm me if you have question!

MiSeRY said:
KoskineN said:

new_setup01.jpg

what type of board is that? i've been looking for something like this for awhile.

I like that board.. who makes it?

Here's mine:

pedalboard.jpg

and a cell phone shot of the whole rig at practice yesterday...

04-05-08_1231.jpg

That empty spot on the board will be for a Boss eq-20... as soon as I can find one! :D

-Kenn

kennslp said:
Here's mine:

pedalboard.jpg

and a cell phone shot of the whole rig at practice yesterday...

04-05-08_1231.jpg

That empty spot on the board will be for a Boss eq-20... as soon as I can find one! :D

-Kenn

Your stiletto looks awesome :!:

I do like the JangleBox very much. It's almost always on. I bought it a few years back when I was going through a Byrds phase, and thought it would be a big help with my Danelectro 12 string. Turns out it is an awesome compressor on its own, and works and plays well with Les Pauls. It's first in the chain, and gets along with my wah and fuzzes too.

Here's mine, DIY style

Board1.jpg

The FCB1010 is for the G-Major and Axess CFX4 in a rack. Then it's X2 Wireless ==> MXR 10 band EQ ==> BYOC Wah w/The Whipple ==> 808 Modded TS-9 ==> ISP Decimator ==> Amp.
The skinny yellow box is a voltage doubler (charge pump) so I can run the 18V EQ from the 9V thats already on the board.

The area above the FCB1010 is raised about 1 1/4 ". You can see it a little better in this pic:
board2.jpg

The whole board fits in a 'DIY hard sided' gig bag. It's heavy but easy to transport :wink:
board3.jpg

board4.jpg

board5.jpg

board6.jpg

I just picked up some more 'egg crate' foam to make a new top cover that will fit the length of the board.

Dom

Latest posts

Back