Shout out to Mesa, here's to you Petaluma.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vick1000

Reaction score
I just want to personally thank Mesa Boogie, Randall Smith, and the entire staff for keeping production here in the States, and not following in the footsteps of many other US companies. In an era when companies put profit before quality, and the bottom line before their employees, Mesa has stood strong. I will always recommend Mesa products above others for that simple fact, and because quality is truly tops at Petaluma, no compromise. I may never need to buy another rig because of that quality, but I will be sure everyone else knows why.

IMG_0340_zpsoggezhio.jpg~original

IMG_0294_zpsmxrgt6xh.jpg~original

I still try out other companies amps but none hold a torch to my Marks. I'd be lost with out my GEQ's for tone shaping. But there's more, like you wrote, something about the years and years of dedicated improvement and passion that is inherent to all MESA/Boogie products. M/B is a good step ahead of all other amp makers. Thanks for pointing that out, I sometimes forget to think about how fortunate I am to have found that Mark IV sitting in a pawn shop 4 years ago. Changed my life.

Yeah, my first was a 2ch Rev G Tri-Rec I ound in a pawn shop for $699, walked out with it for $642. The build quality on those was insane, almost as good as a point to point. I regret selling it now, even though it lead me to my current rig, it was a special amp to me and I would love to have it stored away.

Back