Shout out to Mesa, here's to you Petaluma.

Not related to the rest of the board or guitars

Moderators: Guitarzan, Grandor, ned

vick1000
Mark III

Shout out to Mesa, here's to you Petaluma.

Post by vick1000 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 pm

I just want to personally thank Mesa Boogie, Randall Smith, and the entire staff for keeping production here in the States, and not following in the footsteps of many other US companies. In an era when companies put profit before quality, and the bottom line before their employees, Mesa has stood strong. I will always recommend Mesa products above others for that simple fact, and because quality is truly tops at Petaluma, no compromise. I may never need to buy another rig because of that quality, but I will be sure everyone else knows why.

Markedman
Donating Member

Re: Shout out to Mesa, here's to you Petaluma.

Post by Markedman » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:15 am

I still try out other companies amps but none hold a torch to my Marks. I'd be lost with out my GEQ's for tone shaping. But there's more, like you wrote, something about the years and years of dedicated improvement and passion that is inherent to all MESA/Boogie products. M/B is a good step ahead of all other amp makers. Thanks for pointing that out, I sometimes forget to think about how fortunate I am to have found that Mark IV sitting in a pawn shop 4 years ago. Changed my life.
JP2C, Mark llC++ DG, Mark IV-A/B.

vick1000
Mark III

Re: Shout out to Mesa, here's to you Petaluma.

Post by vick1000 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:17 am

Yeah, my first was a 2ch Rev G Tri-Rec I ound in a pawn shop for $699, walked out with it for $642. The build quality on those was insane, almost as good as a point to point. I regret selling it now, even though it lead me to my current rig, it was a special amp to me and I would love to have it stored away.