The Boogie Board

Discussion Forum for Mesa Boogie Products
It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:45 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:02 pm 
Donating Member

Located in Torrington, CT, George has a good selection of new and used amps - today I saw a totally mint used Trans Atlantic 30 combo with 4.5 years left on the warrantee for $1,000.00! I also saw a mint Royal Atlantic 100 head for $1,300.00. Those prices beat CL and eBay. I've bought amps, pedals and a drum set at rock bottom prices from him over the years and he still treats me like a king when I walk through the front door, the way a store owner should, try that at GC. He said that since he started selling Mesa Boogie amps, his other amps languish on the floor. The guy who traded in the TA bought a Mark V stack! The same guy bought a Heritage guitar, I could do that, if I got rid of the wife and kids, ha-ha. He sells a lot of boutique amps plus the usual Fender and Marshall lines. He also sells a lot of PRS, Suhr, Taylor and Jackson guitars. If you live in the area, this is a great place to buy Mesa amps. He also sells on eBay under George's Music. If you ever go to George's, tell him John Bazzano told you about the store and he'll know you're looking for a good deal.