New member from Washington State

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigmuff

Reaction score
Greetings everyone.

I'm here mostly to learn about Mesa amps. I don't own one, but intend to in the near future.

I'm also here to gripe about the security questions you need to answer to register on the forum. What amps does the manufacturer make? Is it mesa? No. Is it mesa boogie? No. Is it just boogie? Nope, they don't make those either. WTF? After being locked out as a spambot, I was able to finally register by answering the other question. What's the name of the forum? Is it boogie board? No. Is it grailtone? Nope. Is it The Boogie Board? Yes!

Really? I have to use caps? :evil:

Anyway, sorry to vent in my first post, but that was really frustrating.

Welcome to the forum,
I can't even remember the registration part it's been a while, guess they're just making sure you have a pulse. Feel free to ask questions, for the most part B/B is a community of friendly, knowledgeable and helpful folks. You should have no problem getting the help and info you want/need . They also have very extensive archives so much of what you may be looking for can be found there. :D

I had the same problem, but I've been told by my kids that I should stay off line anyhow. I ended up donating and got a thank you note from Ned so I contacted him to get me in. I tried everything but the capital letters, my kids are right, I'm pretty stupid when it comes to computing!
Buy a Mark lll to start with, it's the best amp ever made by any amp company. I paid $450.00 and $500.00 for mine, the best deals like this come up all the time. I pointed a fellow BB member to a nice Mark IV head for $700.00 asking price last month and there was another at $750.00 asking price on CL. If you have $1299.00 + tax laying around, the new Mark V 25 is a big hit. There's a MV25 for $1150.00 asking price on CL near Boston. My favorite is a Studio pre-amp with a Simul-stereo 295, I paid $250.00 for the pre and $300.00 for the power amp and didn't talk either guy down. A studio 22+ or DC5 can be found for less than $400.00 occasionally, but the Mark lll is a step above both of those.

Gee, all I had to do was named that character that lives under the sea in a pineapple. :lol:

It could be worse, some kind o initiation like must listen to the following YouTube clip.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TS5tvbYJsc

Latest posts

Back