Music Stores in Orlando area

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vigo1999

Reaction score
Taking the kids to Disney in october, wondering if the forumites from FL can lead me to some great musical stores in orlando area, aside the big ones (guitarcenter, samash and george's music) . . . which ones worth a visit??

thanks! :D

If memory serves me well, there's a GC in the area. Went there several years ago when staying at Universal. I did not find any small local shops. :(

I just returned from Orlando. I did see a music store off of I-4 just before the exit for Universal. I beleive I was heading east bound. Took the family there last week. I never did get a chance to go to that shop, but I saw the sign right next to the highway. I think it was near exit 74.

Hope it helps.

There's a great high end bass store where Dave Larue sits in as a teacher. Can't recall the name right now, but I'm sure google can help

Thanks guys! 8)

i'll check those out!

but i think i will get better chances on craigslist, that are some great stuff there now . . . hope some of 'em last until october . . .

Latest posts

Back