Ultimate Guitar Chair

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheChairman

Reaction score
I'm a guitarist and also a custom chair maker. I don't know why it took me 15 years to get around to it but I'm finally offering what I think is the ultimate guitar chair. My goal in the design of this chair was not to create just another short seated, performance chair for classical guitarists who want to maintain a very specific posture but rather a super comfortable chair for guitarists who want to be comfortable for hours at a time in a more kick backed mode and just want to jam with friends or play along with recorded tunage. Each chair I make is custom made to fit you perfectly. Forbes Magazine reviewed my chairs 9 years ago and said, "Like a bespoke tailor, Converse takes a series of measurements of each client and works with their preferences of woods to create a flowing, sinuous, ergonomic whole with curved, flexible back braces for lumbar support. The end result is a named, numbered and signed work of very comfortable art."

My website is http://www.parkerconverse.com/guitar-chair.html. I know they are expensive for most people but the fact of the matter is that each chair takes 70-80 hours to create and I've spent years developing my craftsmanship to a really high level. Each chair is warrantied for my life and I guarantee when you head on to the big jam in the sky your survivors will fight over your chair.

The armless version out of Curly Maple, Ambrosia Maple, Black Walnut and Cherry starts at $3,700. More exotic woods are available at additional cost. Adding adjustable/removable arms adds $1,200. I would have added a couple of images in this post but didn't see the option of adding attachments so just go to the link above if you want to check them out.

Back