Saw Soundgarden Twice in a Week, with Alice in Chains...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lespaulguy32

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just got back from the MMRBQ at the Susquehanna Bank Center in Camden, NJ, from seeing Soundgarden and Alice In Chains. I also saw Soundgarden on Tuesday at Monmouth University. From both concerts and both bands, all I can say is WOW! :D

On the downside, the crowds were DEAD. What happened to the crazy, awesome crowds from back in the day? :cry:

Heritage Softail said:
Hopefully enthusiasm will build. Less hipsters!

Yea, man... I'm kind of a hipster myself, but come on, I'm a teenager amongst people who were not much older, and were SITTING! I was the only one headbanging, singing along, and having fun! Sad... :(

lespaulguy32 said:
Heritage Softail said:

Yea, man... I'm kind of a hipster myself, but come on, I'm a teenager amongst people who were not much older, and were SITTING! I was the only one headbanging, singing along, and having fun! Sad... :(

Some crowds in Austria have no pulse as well... I wasn't there but I'll never forget my friend telling me people were nodding their head in a calm-ish manner to freakin' MASTER OF PUPPETS at a Metallica concert in Vienna, I think it was '09 or something. Nodding their head. Geez.

I hate it even more when you're the one on stage and the crowd is dead. Bit of a bummer. You can't let it get to you, sometimes they come alive if you treat them as though they are the best crowd in the history of rock n' roll :lol:

I'd love to see either of those bands, btw. Must've been a blast 8)

Jackie said:
lespaulguy32 said:
Heritage Softail said:

Some crowds in Austria have no pulse as well... I wasn't there but I'll never forget my friend telling me people were nodding their head in a calm-ish manner to freakin' MASTER OF PUPPETS at a Metallica concert in Vienna, I think it was '09 or something. Nodding their head. Geez.

I hate it even more when you're the one on stage and the crowd is dead. Bit of a bummer. You can't let it get to you, sometimes they come alive if you treat them as though they are the best crowd in the history of rock n' roll :lol:

I'd love to see either of those bands, btw. Must've been a blast 8)

Yea, man... I haven't played a gig since last year, but the cool part was that people were having fun. Then, I go to a concert of two of my favorite bands, and people BARELY move! Sad. Well, I'm seeing Alice again with Jane's Addiction and Coheed and Cambria in August, so hopefully the crowd will be moving some more.

I want to say press release is the best medium for promoting a new business or any news or products launched by a company or firm.It is a great medium of getting the traffic on a website.If i forget some points about press release please share your views.

Latest posts

Back