Merry Xmas, my Boogie brethren...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lesterpaul

Reaction score
Here's to the season...
I wish you all luck ,blessings,and strength.... especially in dealing with the kinfolk who show up and demand that all in attendance listen to some cheesy, smaltzy piece of @#$% song that they heard on some major network "talent" show , or the latest youtube cheese...
I mean, I don't show up at their crib blasting "Sabbath,Bloody Sabbath" or "Electric Funeral"....
ahhh, I feel better now...
that should describe my day...enough about me...Santa is geeting close, acc. to the norad Santa Tracker
-HO, HO, HO...!!
...hope you all have a BOOGIE good time 8)

lesterpaul said:
Here's to the season...
I wish you all luck ,blessings,and strength.... especially in dealing with the kinfolk who show up and demand that all in attendance listen to some cheesy, smaltzy piece of @#$% song that they heard on some major network "talent" show , or the latest youtube cheese...
I mean, I don't show up at their crib blasting "Sabbath,Bloody Sabbath" or "Electric Funeral"....
ahhh, I feel better now...
that should describe my day...enough about me...Santa is geeting close, acc. to the norad Santa Tracker
-HO, HO, HO...!!
...hope you all have a BOOGIE good time 8)

Fairies Wear Boots seems fitting... :lol:

Peace

Back