Mesa Boogie on Full House

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

njsurf

Reaction score
Don't ask where I got the picture. :shock:

MesaBoogie-Full-House.jpg

John Stamos is actually quite an accomplished musician & seeing a Boogie there is really no suprise for me. He performs (on drums) regularly with the Beach Boys (I won't ask about the pic if you don't ask how I know this LOL).

However, that GEQ setting should sound like a$$.

Dom

domct203 said:
John Stamos is actually quite an accomplished musician & seeing a Boogie there is really no suprise for me. He performs (on drums) regularly with the Beach Boys (I won't ask about the pic if you don't ask how I know this LOL).

Dom

Are you saying that all amps don't sound better when you dime everything?! Apparently I've been going about this all wrong... :D

npo12354 said:
domct203 said:

Dom

Are you saying that all amps don't sound better when you dime everything?!
I'm not saying that at all. I am saying that in my personal experience with Mark series type amps that a GEQ setting like the one in that picture on that amp would sound like a$$ to me.

OTOH, any Marshall I have owned always sounded it's best with everything dimed! Problem with that for me was that was the only way they sounded good LOL.

Dom

Now that is classic! :lol:

I used to watch that show with my kid back in the day, and I never noticed the Boogie. Cool stuff...

domct203 said:
OTOH, any Marshall I have owned always sounded it's best with everything dimed! Problem with that for me was that was the only way they sounded good LOL.

Dom

+1, I thought I was the only one who thought that way. Very rarely have I ever played one NOT like that.

Looks like a Dual Caliber of some flavor no?

I remember this show.

swbo101 said:
domct203 said:

Dom

+1, I thought I was the only one who thought that way. Very rarely have I ever played one NOT like that.

Compared to a Marshall, Mesas have useable tones at virtually any volume!

Back