Iron Maiden wheatland ca (Sacramento)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dbone

Reaction score
So I took my younger brother to Iron Maiden at sleep train ampitheater Wheatland Ca near Sacramento last night. The Maiden weather gods shined on us and gave us overcast conditions with a lightning show as well. The Sacramento valley heat can be bad this time a year but our conditions were low 80's to mid 70's end of show perfect for a outdoor show. We arrived and found easy parking and a casual Maiden tailgate atmosphere. We had a few brews and ventured inside. Maiden had a ton of tour merhandise but sold our early on the cool looking California shirt with Eddie holding the state flag and riding a grizzly bear crashing through the Golden Gate bridge. The show was awesome with Maiden basically doing doing a seventh son set list.Older material but all classics and lots of pyro and big set Eddie stuff, a lot of fun. Bruce is one of my favorite vocalists and showmen and he did not dissapoint. He's just wickedly good and the whole band sounded great as well. Little bro thought the show was awesome as well. Great guitar work from the three amigos they are Just amazing and Steve Harris on bass is allways awesome, Nicko thunder .
That's my fan boy round up, good to see these guys for the second time they're a top notch Metal act to catch from the old guard and they know how to work a crowd.
Iron maiden setlist
1. Moonchild
2. Can I Play With Madness
3. The Prisoner
4. 2 Minutes To Midnight
5. Afraid To Shoot Strangers
6. The Trooper
7. The Number Of The Beast
8. Phantom Of The Opera
9. Run To The Hills
10. Wasted Years
11. Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son