I saw this on Reddit about the Boogie Board

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SonVolt

Reaction score
"Alright - Figured I might get lucky here and find a fellow redditor with some woodworking skills. I've been trying to become a member of the Boogie Board, but they don't accept gmail accounts for some reason in registration and the Admins over there won't respond to several of my messages (that is beside the point here). What I'm looking for is an empty head shell for one of my Mesa Mark IV's. [snip]

http://www.reddit.com/r/Guitar/comments/xg1q9/anyone_build_amp_shells_mesa_mark_iv_short_head/

I thought the same thing when I joined... why on earth are you blocking the most popular email providers? I almost gave up b/c i couldn't figure out how to get through the registration process. I have a feeling this forum would get much more traffic if this restriction was removed. It's obviously doing nothing for the SPAM problem.

SonVolt, Look on ebay, I have bought a few head or speaker cabs or empty shells there. Try a hotmail account.

Latest posts

Back