Anyone looking for a drummer?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JCDenton6

Reaction score
You need this guy in your band stat! ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/muc/3036860974.html

Oh yea, that outfit screams "rock star" LMFAO.

And that drum kit could make Tommy Lee look like an amateur. :shock:

That dude need a good dose of reality. I can see why he is band-less.

Dom

This guy is great. I'm glad to know that there are still people out there that are truly passionate about playing music.

It great to be passionate, but even better to act your age and take your art seriously while you express your passion.

If this dude showed up at a pro-level audition spouting that 'tude they prob would laugh in his face while he was walked out.

My $0.02

Dom

Before it gets deleted from CL:
Enjoy
Personally I think the ad might be a hoax. The guy kind of looks like he's wearing a wig. ;-)

Real Rock Drummer for NON-pussy band (L.A.)

Date: 2012-05-25, 12:28AM PDT

I do NOT play to a click track or backing tracks and GO SCREW if you think I'm gonna "tone it down a little, bro" so you can piddle away on your stringed sissy box. I WILL NOT play hotel cafe and don't take direction from ninnies who live in their fucking parents basement and whack off to dreams of hanging with Jack Johnson and rapping about his "process", you piece of ****. I am a real mother fucker with balls of steel and have a drumset that loves to be *** fucked mercilessly from behind and I need to join a band who understands that stage-sex is part of the fucking game, dude. So when I'm fucking the **** outta the kit, you can't be the guy in the corner beating your limp, taffy dick wishing that you could stick your dick in too, NO! You get that dick hard and **** the stage with me, pussy boy. I'm so sick of stealing the show and would really love to meet some real sons of fucking bitches who aren't afraid to use a sweat band for its intended purpose: wiping off fucking sweat, cum, groupies, pussy juice, blood, etc.

Do not write me for reasons of sass because I will FIND YOU and shred your fucking face with my ****-STORMING DRUM GODLINESS!"

5I75He5Mf3Kc3J93N5c5pe441add8412b1d4a.jpg

I'm not sure if its a joke. I really think this drummer's ex-band member are so feed up with him that they post him on Craiglist. This is to forewarn other bands looking for a drummer. :lol:

Real or not it's **** funny :lol:
Now excuse me, I'm feeling the urge to piddle on my six stringed sissy box :mrgreen:..........bro

Back