EVH is back, with a fury

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JOEY B.

Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUA06n6TYlM

You may love or hate David Lee Roth, but the chops of EVH are undeniable. The beauty of Ed's playing is that he can pull off nearly any style, with much conviction.

Man, I ran out and bought "A Different Kind of Truth" the day it hit the stores. At first I wasn't sure what to make of it but after a few reps. I got hooked. I've been playing the hell out of it.
Great stuff, and yes Eddie is red hot :!:
I was wondering why nobody had posted anything about it here. :?

JOEY B. said:
Riff Blister said:

If you haven't noticed, this is really the Metallica, Petrucci fan board. Nobody around here cares about EVH because he doesn't play Boogies. :shock: :wink:

Uh, yes, I picked up on that. That's cool, I like those guys too.

Thanks for not ripping on me for screwing up the title of the new VH disc. I had to go back and fix it :oops:
I'm operating on one flickering brain cell today I guess. :mrgreen:

JOEY B. said:
Riff Blister said:

If you haven't noticed, this is really the Metallica, Petrucci fan board. Nobody around here cares about EVH because he doesn't play Boogies. :shock: :wink:

Don't forget STRYPER :twisted:

I saw them last night in Reading PA. I must say is the best I have seen Eddie play. Everytime he play it is like history being made. Top 5 player in my mind....

Latest posts

Back