70` something!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Black Sabbath for sure!
Lots of Blue Oyster Cult too. "Tyranny and Mutation" "Secret Treaties"
I could not get enough of those two bands.

I loved ZZ Top, Frank Zappa, Foghat and Aerosmith also.

Hmmm, not much has changed for me :lol:

jeffp said:
Who were you jammin on big time in the 70`s ? If you were lucky enough!
What do you mean "Who were you ... jamming on ..." I still do! :lol:

Led Zeppelin, Doobie Brothers, Steve Miller, Foreigner, too many to name.

... actually last band I was in was like 15 years ago, thinking about putting together a copy - tribute type band because my "Wanna Be Rock Star" boat passed me up already. But I heard there's an annual "royalty" fee if you play copies making money like for weddings.

any Thin Lizzy fans out there?.......Gary Moore! rest in peace........Doobies......I still listen to em all. Right now i`m burnin up on Tom Petty!

MesaGod666 said:
I wasn't manufactured yet, but if I were born 15 years earlier it would be Iron Butterfly, Sabbath, and Disco.
:lol: Not likely. Back then if you liked and were jammin to Sabbath and Iron Butterfly you hated Disco. That was the way it was for me and my friends.
And the flip side was true too. Those that liked Disco hated Sabbath etc.

gts said:
MesaGod666 said:
I wasn't manufactured yet, but if I were born 15 years earlier it would be Iron Butterfly, Sabbath, and Disco.
:lol: Not likely. Back then if you liked and were jammin to Sabbath and Iron Butterfly you hated Disco. That was the way it was for me and my friends.
And the flip side was true too. Those that liked Disco hated Sabbath etc.

I agree. If you were a rocker back then, it was "Death to Disco!" :lol:

Latest posts

Back