roll call- 'nader day

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lesterpaul

Reaction score
well, we had an ef-2 hit 1/8 mile away from the ef-5 that **** near killed us last April-I am hoping all of the brothers here are safe and sound after today/tonight

-we are ok physically...too close
if anyone needs anything, please reply!
LPaul

Glad to hear everything is good. I couldn't believe my ears when I was listening to the news and it hit the same places it did last April. A Nader magnet for sure. Glad all the family and Boogies are well. Jay

thanks LB-never seen anything like it-these dudes really do seem to follow certain routes-the topography and TN River up here has to have something to do with it
-heart goes out to the folks northward, who got hit esp. hard-lots of houses damages,but no one hurt locally

It has to be the elevation and topography(big word, probably misspelled) that makes the tornadoes touch down in the same path across North Alabama. A meterologist will tell you that it can happen anywhere at anytime those conditions are present. Not to say that my area is 'nader exempt, but I've seen quite a few cross the Tennessee river at nearly the same place. :shock:

JOEY B. said:
It has to be the elevation and topography(big word, probably misspelled) that makes the tornadoes touch down in the same path across North Alabama. A meterologist will tell you that it can happen anywhere at anytime those conditions are present. Not to say that my area is 'nader exempt, but I've seen quite a few cross the Tennessee river at nearly the same place. :shock:
no doubt!hey, my cell service is down rt now-in case its out for a while, there is a drop off for supplies,etc, at Fairview Baptist Church-once you turn on East Limestone off of 72, its a straight shot-around 2 miles or so-to the 4 way stop at East Limestone and Nick Davis-the church is on the right at the 4 way-Salv Army is setting up there

Back