Anyone Else skipping the SB Halftime Show?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guitar GeeK

Reaction score
I mean, they could have gotten Aerosmith, Van Halen, Megadeth, ANYONE!!!! But why MADONNA????? (Yell's out across the room " MOM!!! BREAK OUT THE TYLENOL!!!)

...don't think NBC would approach any of the artists you listed UNLESS they were "corporate cousins"...I am sure Mdonna's record label is owned by NBC...Universal...whatever the hell it is now-welcome to corporate America-why would they choose an artist and give them the biggest tv share of the yr unless they were on the same meal ticket...?marketing 101,I figure

Big boys take BC powders. This is the best halftime Superbowl performance that i've seen in the past few years. http://www.veoh.com/watch/v6330047nSFChkNw?h1=prince+superbowl+halftime.divx

I got respect for what she did and has contributed toward pop music, but I have no desire to see her in 2012. Not to mention, her arrogance and hype about the halftime show was enough to tell me that skipping the halftime show would be the right thing to do. :lol:

We had band practice during the SB, so we just left it on the big screen, muted. It was actually quite enjoyable to watch the piece of dried-up Madonna jerky gyrating to our twisted cowpunk stylings. :lol:

i skipped the whole damned thing!!

LOL

in fact....

it was the first season that i did not watch one single game.

and you know what?
i got an album recorded and finished instead!!!

:mrgreen:

and now.....

i'm ignoring final four.

and getting even MORE done!!!!

:lol:

get off the couch, potatoes!

I hope next Super Bowl, half time entertainment is Katy Perry and a top wardrobe malfunction. :lol:

gonzo said:
and now.....

i'm ignoring final four.

and getting even MORE done!!!!

:lol:

get off the couch, potatoes!
Ok... so as a Hoosier, though I don't live there anymore, I gotta say STOP! Missing March Madness and the Final Four is akin to playing electric guitar through a solid state amp. Over here I have to stay up late or start drinking early to catch games. It's easy to take those things for granted when you're in the states 24/7.

Latest posts

Back