the new Axl Rose...?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lesterpaul

Reaction score
rose.jpg

this picture appeared on ATT website tonight...Mr Brownstone has morphed into MR YELLOWSTONE :shock:

It looks like his body is not the only thing that went to hell.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF4zWw18K3w&feature=related

Make sure you pay attention to the solo :shock: :shock: :shock:

The best thing was this comment:
"The Axl Rose from 1990 would've run up on stage, punched his fat self in the dick and then thrown him into the audience? for tarnishing his rep"

Dom

talltxguy said:
I miss Guns.

The original lineup was a "flash in the pan", and the record company used it to their best advantage(struck gold). When Izzy left, it all went downhill, for me anyway. I've never been a fan of Axl's vocals, and I sure am not now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCCDoxntU5M&feature=related

I'm sure he is still a "legend in his own mind" though. :wink:

Axl should do cartoon voices, I think he'd do better than singing. I hope I don't sound like that when doing higher register vocals :lol:

What was that STUPID gimmick with the Stormtrooper helmet? To me the beauty of GnR was the gritty no-gimmick **** they pulled off and now this. So I wholeheartedly agree with the below statement:

talltxguy said:
I miss Guns.

stormtrooper helmet???????????wow!? :eek: :shock: :? the doubleneck and the yellow raincoat screamed "Awkward!"...and then the trooper helmet.....!!??THIS IS SPINAL TAP,anyone? :roll: ...I think he and S Tyler should join forces :lol:
(btw, the most smilies my *** has ever used in one post...give me another tequila,Sheila...and QUICK!)

I miss them too. i'm glad I saw them once before they turned to ****.

Are you sure that wasn't jack black doing his Axl impersonation? :lol:

Axl can't breathe up there, he needs to drop 100 lbs and work out a bit. that was an embarrassment.

scott

Axl just joins a long line of others who have gone downhill after the glitz and glam wore off. Too bad really. To me, after Use Your Illusion I & II, that was it. Steve Adler is doing so well himself. You can catch him on Celebrity Rehab.

This performance just sucks. He really has no business parading around with his hired "guns" pretending that it is Guns and Roses. He must think an awful lot of himself to be able to get up there onstage, sing off key all night and pretend that he was the "real star" of the band. I hate what he has become.

Back