Last laugh?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jackie

Reaction score
So our lead guitarist sent me an email saying DUDE YOU NEED THIS PEDAL!!!

BossEfekt.jpg

And I fired up Corel Photo Paint and sent him this in return :twisted:

file.php

Gtr_Pkr said:
LOL!!! :lol:

Where's the Shut The Fu#$ Up button? :lol:

That's why I changed "Level" to "Loudness" and "set" it to Min :lol:

Funny you should say that - the drummer, bassist and him had a row and our band's all fucked up currently (him being the culprit). Tomorrow's band meeting so I don't know how that's gonna go. I hope he'll stop being a jackass occasionally (he has a nag for stealing girls that's what the argument was about) because he's a great lead player and to be honest I have NO idea who I'd replace him with, guitarists (good ones) are hard to find here for any genre let alone metal.

Is it really worth dealing with a narcissistic cock? Sounds like a woman saying "my boyfriend is a total douche but it is hard to find a guy with a big dick who is good in bed so I'd better stay with him." Just sayin'.

He's not that bad, maybe I pictured him a little harshly. Anyway we made a master plan today and I guess we're fine (he apologized and all).

Anyway, anyone feel like the Ego Compressor should be an Yngwie Malmsteen signature pedal? :lol:

Back