Might be moving, who needs a good amp tech in their area?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monsta-Tone

Boogie Supporter
Reaction score
My job ends in December.
It's way too expensive to raise kids in Hawaii.

Thinking about moving the Nashville area. Dickson, TN actually because it's pretty small and doesn't snow much!

Where else should I be looking if I want to not be an electrician anymore and just work on amps?

I'm not rying to be biased or anything, but we could sure use a good Mesa guy in the Dallas area. There's quite a few players here that would definitely be coming to you for service...I know I would :mrgreen: Housing is relatively cheap here, and Dallas Has LOTS of money floating around. The trick is to get your hands on it.

Personally, I'm trying to get my employment situation settled down, and then try to move out to the fringes on my family's farm. That's the plan this week...?? See what happens next... :?

What about Austin TX. Andy? I have family there and I really love it when I get spend time there.
It's a nice size city, not too big, not too small. Lot's of musicians too, I would think.

Man, I'd love to see you move closer to where I am because we have a lack of good techs near Cincinnati. But the weather is hell. Sweltering humid summers and cold snowy winters. If you move to Nashville I'll definitely bring my amp down to you for some work.

Sixstringpsycho said:
Man, I'd love to see you move closer to where I am because we have a lack of good techs near Cincinnati. But the weather is hell. Sweltering humid summers and cold snowy winters. If you move to Nashville I'll definitely bring my amp down to you for some work.

I think my wife pretty much has her heart set on Dickson, TN. Her brother has been there for about 3 years and loves it.
I haven't lived in a city for about 11 years, so 35 miles or so from Nashville sounds good to me.
:mrgreen: Gotta be able to crank those Coliseums when I'm done fixing them! :mrgreen:

Andy, did you ever move¿
If so, where are you¿

Need help with my MKIV.

Mick

Back