MESHUGGAH MEDLEY...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soularflair

Reaction score
This is a medley of 13 Meshuggah songs from multiple albums, joined together seamlessly, with me playing along.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLcwvf8aUAc

Playing was recorded direct into my DAW via my Axe-Fx Ultra (levels and panning done later).
Meshuggah panned mostly left, me panned mostly right.

Guitar = Agile Interceptor Pro 730EB (Lundgren bridge and Sustainiac neck pickup, custom strings from Octave4Plus, tuned to low F).
Effects = Axe-Fx Ultra - 5 separate patches.
Floor controller = Keith Macmillan Instruments "Softstep".

Thordendal's "Sol Niger Within" is coming next...

Dude **** yeah. This is awesome, Hows the Fractle? Can you send me that medley because you put all the sweet **** together. Sol Niger is going to rule also. If you havent seen the youtube video of that **** check it out.

Thanks for the kind comments.

Yeah, the Fractal kicks ***. I'm still learning how to use it. But the thing just keeps getting better and better with each firmware release, and they happen often.

Yup, seen Sol Niger Youtube stuff. Very cool.
I'm hoping I can get the rhythm tone for that better than I did on the Meshuggah medley. Got a friend on the Fractal forum who's working on a patch and it's sounding sweeeet already.

As for giving out the medley though, I'll afraid I'll have to decline - it's meant to be something unique that no-one else has done and I'd like to keep it that way.
You could always assemble your own from the tracks that I used in it, if you were really keen (a commentor on my Youtube video mentioned them all).

Cheers again, man :)

Latest posts

Back