gear gone for dope

Not related to the rest of the board or guitars

Moderators: Guitarzan, Grandor, ned

UKBoogieboy
Mark III

Re: gear gone for dope

Post by UKBoogieboy » Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:40 pm

stephen sawall wrote:
UKBoogieboy wrote:Not for everyone but drugs do certainly wreck lives, users own life, their family's life, and other people and their families whose lives have been wrecked by drug releated crime.
What makes you think these people would not commit the same crimes if they never did any drugs ? The other things you talk about as well ..... I agree the drugs well often speed up this process. But it always seemed these people were already doing this with out the drugs.

I believe a person is always responsible for there behavior. Weather they are using drugs or not.

My girl friend wrote a book about drug addiction .... she believe a person has no control. I strongly disagree ..... you are always responsible for everything you do. Good or bad. Blaming bad behavior on drugs / alcohol is just a cop out if you ask me.
Because when people are deeply hooked and haven't got the money they have to steal etc. Obviously! And they are DESPERATE!

stephen sawall
Single Recto

Post by stephen sawall » Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:07 pm

You need to breath, eat , sleep , etc.

They do not need to steal .... they choose too. There is a huge difference.

I believe these people are thief's even if they never did drugs. They would be the same. In no way do I believe it is any other way.
The fact that Stephen appears from nowhere, is sentenced to death in an emotional public trial without anyone interfering at all and is then altogether forgotten as if nothing happened, is already suspicious.

fbomb
Mark III

Post by fbomb » Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:18 pm

to anyone else out there doin H u should try reading Nikki Sixxs book THE HEROIN DIARIES. if that doesnt prompt u to quit then u are a lost cause.
STILETTO DEUCE STAGE II
TREMOVERB COMBO
Gmajor
EVH Phaser
Xotic BB Preamp
Charvel EVH Art Series red,white black
Charvel SOCAL Candy Tangerine
Fender Custom Shop Strat- Black Haloflake