New guitar gear forum

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikey383

Reaction score
Hey all, I'm helping to launch a new forum for all guitar related gear. It's still in it's infancy, so we need your help to get it off the ground.

We plan on this forum to be a laid back environment, where everyone can talk about anything gear related, and well, anything.

Come check it out and join up!

http://gearhunters.prophpbb.com/

I don't know what happened. Apparently the dude who started it decided it wasn't growing fast enough and shut it down. I was logged in last week and posted a thread even though it said it was disabled. I cleared my cookies and couldn't log on after that.

I dunno. Sorry guys, I had nothing to do with it going down.

It was barely up long enough for google to find it and start listing it in search results. I noticed there wasn't much activity for the most part. It would be disappointing to put a bunch of work into it and then not get much out of it, but it takes time to build a member base.

With 13 members, there isn't going to be much activity. I told him to give it at least 6 months before pulling the plug, but it's obvious that he didn't.

Latest posts

Back