December 21.2012

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spamds

Reaction score
There has been a lot of conversations about this aroud internet. The date above is supposed to be day when world ends by mayan calender. Earth faces many earthquakes, vulcanic eruptions, floods and things like that. And somekind red planet called niribu (12th planet called "planet X") is coming near to earh passing it but stopping earth's moving leaving some areas for 9 days night or daylight and overall causing mass destruction. Nibiru has some moons around with it too and should be visible in sky soon and some rumours say you can see it already in antarctica (yeah lol, just travel there to see it :D ). If you like to know more, search for "planet x" , "niribu" , "2012" in youtube. This has become huge thing (tons of sites) on net and many are believing it.Google sky has actually blocked the destination of niribu and replaced it with black block. I checked the coordinates and there really was just a black block (6.01931 -91.5903) . I am still not convinced to believe. There is even coming a movie about apocalypse in 2012 ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKsrw0dHIV0 ) Thoughts?

-As Nibiru approaches the inner solar system, it will accelerate quickly below the ecliptic, passing behind and below the sun before it comes back up from beneath the sun at a 33 degree angle.

-NASA is watching Niburu now from their new S.P.T. South Pole Telescope Area in the South Pole!

-Nibiru will first be seen by everyday people by May 2009 as a faint reddish object. It will be moving up from below Earths Orbit. This means that until 2009, the only way to see it is from a very southern location of Earth.

-By May of 2011, naked eye viewing by all people. In december 2012 Nibiru will pass through the ecliptic plane, seen as bright star & will look as a 2nd sun around the size of our moon. Earthquakes and very bad weather will take place!

-The worst however comes about by February 2013, Earth moves between Nibiru and the sun. Pole shifting/Planetary tilt takes place! Great Earthquakes changes, Huge Mega Earthquakes and Mega Tsunamis world wide!

-Then by July 2014, Nibiru no longer effects our world and moves on and away from our part of the galaxy. NASA knew about Nibiru and as not to panic the people made the decision to withhold the truth of this!

-Insiders from NASA, D.o.D. national military intelligence, S.E.T.I. and the CIA speculate 2/3 of the population of our planet could perish during the coming pole-shift caused by the passage of Nibiru!

-Another 2/3 of those that survive initially could pass away to starvation and exposure to the elements within 6 months!

-Most secretive government agencies worldwide were at any time fully aware of what is expected and were since then readying themselves. The Vatican was always fully abreast of what is expected.

Interesting site:

http://www.truthism.com/

Neil P. of Rush was under the influence of "Rush" (anyone remember that stuff???) and saw a vision of Nostromadus(or, as some Historians have penned him, "Nostro-Dumbass")...and wrote the following...
"In the year 2062, a galaxy-wide war results in the union of all planets under the rule of the Red Star of the Solar Federation. The world is controlled by the Priests of the Temples of Syrinx, who determine all reading matter, songs, pictures... everything connected with life during the year 2112 ("The Temples of Syrinx")."
-RUSH/"2112"
-so, apparently, the Mayans were wrong..but , they did lose their *** to the Spanish, so maybe they weren't as accurate as we think they were -2012..2112...compare the Julian cal. with the Mayan...maybe they were off a few years...maybe, if we listen to "2112" backwards, we will become enlightened..the first footsteps of the 8 fold path to Nirvana...Vishnu...Nibiru..Ho...(I'm holding all judgement until the folks at Snopes.Com figure it out for us... :D )
-Beam me up, Jim Beam(if you please!)
no, seriously, everyone is having layoffs around here BUT NASA..maybe you are onto something

I want some of what Spamds is smoking, man.
There must be some good sh!t in Finland.
As far as trusting a calendar, I'll take Marie's.

Hah, I didn't come up with that crap man! :lol: Just what I found. I could take this as a hugeass troll.

The sky is falling!

The sky is falling!
Bullsh#t! :roll:

I don't think the Mayans said the world would end there. The calendar just ends there.

If I were them, I would have stopped making the calendar too, since I wouldn't be alive in 500 years anyway.

Do you guys believe in hollow earth? LOL! :mrgreen:

Read that truthism page and search some titles seen on that site from youtube... you find funny and interesting videos....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8S0bj76389U

nice job George.....we have reached a higher level - intellectual evolution, BBoard style...
reminds me of TOOL...the whole LATERALUS/ Fibonacci sequence stuff-the song follows the sequence, timing wise,syllable wise....and its less filling!

there was a 2 hour special on the history channel about this today as well. My thoughts, remember we were all going to die because of Y2K remember? and we are here, i call BS, i will be standing in my front yard with my les paul playing the solo to freebird butt naked at 11:59 12/20/2012 just in case lol. j/k

Sixstringpsycho said:
there was a 2 hour special on the history channel about this today as well. My thoughts, remember we were all going to die because of Y2K remember? and we are here, i call BS, i will be standing in my front yard with my les paul playing the solo to freebird butt naked at 11:59 12/20/2012 just in case lol. j/k

I will have to buy another wireless unit, and try your approach. Only the song will be "Ain't No Good Life" by Skynyrd. Steve Gaines was their best guitarist IMHO. :D Ed King is a VERY close second. :D Not to take anything away from Rossington or Collins, but Gaines and King were very unorthodox in their styles.

I'll post the entire HD vid on youtube 12-22-2012 because i bet im still here to post it. even if the end comes it will be pushed back by the freebird solo, i always said Skynard would save the world. and with Joey B playing too i know the end wont come.

Well I've heard most of this, too. But if I really believed it, I would cash out my 401k and buy, not one, but a fleet of MkV's. Also, Road Kings, Cabs, every PRS and Hamer model made, a couple Diezels and VHT's (just for variety), new motorhome, a boat, a Harley Fat Boy, and who knows what else!?

Unfortunately, I don't think it's that easy..... :shock:

If the world does end, it's not like I (or anyone) can do anything to stop it, but I just don't think we were ever meant to really understand the mysteries in our universe, let alone what the future holds. :?

All is decided by higher authority......not a mere human....
Live every day like you care about your fellow human beings and let the chips (or planets) fall where they may.

At least that what I plan to do....
and, of course, rock on!

Take care! :D

This "Planet X", or Nirubu, or whatever, is much too small to have anything that could remotely be considered a moon. You all must also remeber that Pluto out 9th "planet" was recently "downgraded" to a planetoid, due to it's small size. Planet X is supposedly smaller. Has anyone here ever heard of an asteroid having a moon?

carlsoti said:
This "Planet X", or Nirubu, or whatever, is much too small to have anything that could remotely be considered a moon. You all must also remeber that Pluto out 9th "planet" was recently "downgraded" to a planetoid, due to it's small size. Planet X is supposedly smaller. Has anyone here ever heard of an asteroid having a moon?

Actually from what I heard, Niribu (real spelling name) is red dwarf star and might just be bigger than jupiter...

Back