Strange day at my house.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

t0aj15

Reaction score
I woke up this morning to a strange sound I didn't recognize, and for an hour or so I just couldn't figure out what it was. I finally decided it was coming from outside the house, so I got dressed and went out to investigate. Much to my surprise and anger I found a very large racoon on my new roof chewing a hole through the roof in an attempt to get into my attic. I called animal control but got a recording explaining that they only work mon-fri, 9-5 and to call the police non emergency line which I did. They were no help at all suggesting I either use a pellet gun or go up and get him myself. Being without a ladder I couldn't get on the roof, so I had no choice but to go up to the local sports store and buy a high velocity (1000 fps) pellet rifle. Six shots it took to convince that varmint to look elsewhere for a home and before climbing down he let me know in no uncertain terms that he was not at all happy with my method of persuasion. But finally he's gone and I now have to go and repair my roof.

ohhhh, when I was young I collect and pick all kind of animals, I have a bit zoo into my home, my parents was so bored with my hobby. One day I pick a great lizzard and take it to my home into a box. I was playing with that lizzard all the evening and my grandma wants to know who is into that box, that makes me laughing and seems to be so funny, then just when I go to play football with my friends she opened the box and the lizzard get off of this cage.
When I back to home I asked for my lizzard and my parents saids to me that grandma opens the box and shout that a misterious animal maybe from other planet becomes out of the box running over my home. I never see again that lizzard.
Nowadays I only have a turtle that my parents find into a hole in a garden and they bring to my home.

t0aj15

The little bastards are always trying to get close to my house. Even though you scared him off, they can & will come back. I bought a cage trap & I bait it with some cat food, the cheap stinky fish flavored works best. Once they are caught, I take them for a one-way ride way out in the country & let them go. Be careful, they get extremely mean after they are caught in the trap. Their claws are like razor blades & most of them have rabies.

Good luck

Latest posts

Back