The decadence society

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatboy135

Reaction score
What do you think about people that organizates real fighting movies by some dollars????
ok here we go ( not allowed for sensitive people )

Even a not allowed for sensitive people they were so many complaints. I delete the link

I find this REAL UPSETTING. I wish you hadn't posted it. I know this is "Off Topic" but I don't think it belongs on a music forum.

I agree with old-guy. I think that aside from the topic being completely irrelevant to music, it is not something that I really want to be associated with or think that has any value on this forum. I've viewed this forum as a source for information on Mesa's, effects, technics and other items that are at least in part related or positive to rest of the site. Personally, I think that there are far too many other places on the web for "kids" to go to look at organized assaults IMO. Why bring it here? If someone new comes on the site and clicks on this clip, I think that it immediately reduces the entire site to it's lowest common denominator, cheapens the common theme of the site, and sullies the professional standards of it's other contributors. Whatever happened to promoting teens to become gentlemen and young ladies? Why does stuff like this have to somehow snake it's way in to every venue?

Just my opinion to answer the question.

Latest posts

Back