Mediterranean Tour Schedule!!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Frank,

I work for a company that does large scale concert sound. A few weeks ago, we did Lifehouse at a local college. They are really good live!

Best of luck you your Med tour!

Thanks, man; I see you read our bio! Yeah, they weren't high energy, but man, they have a great stage presence. Their manager was very kind to us and we were grateful to have the opportunity to play with them.

When they played here, a local garage band opened for them. I can't remember their name, but they were extremely nervous. After the soundcheck, both bands were duking it out on the basketball court behind the stage. I didn't watch the game, but it certainly sounded like they were having fun.

That show was also really cool because we got the opening band cleared out and the stage ready for Lifehouse in a record 2 1/2 minutes!

redmax61 said:
That show was also really cool because we got the opening band cleared out and the stage ready for Lifehouse in a record 2 1/2 minutes!

Haha! That doesn't shock me at all! At that HOB gig, they left us like 3' worth of stage depth to work with! We are known for running around on stage and jumping off of stuff, so being confined was no fun!

Lol, as soon as we cleared off and they got on, they moved their drums back 5 feet and had the entire main stage to themselves! Ahhh, that's the beauty of being the headliner. Whenever we would headline at the HOB New Orleans we were in their shoes!

Back