New Hangout?!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Inspired

Reaction score
This place is great. I just happened to stumble upon it last night through a search for "Mesa Boogie Forums", (or something similar to that). I used to post at a place called The Amp Workshop, but it was virtually unused the last time I was there. I guess The Boogie Board will be my new place for asking questions. I've already been helped once!

Anyway, how long has this forum been active?

ned said:
Welcome to the B Board, forum launched on January 25th, 2005.

Hopefully this place (by it's very nature) will be alot more "enlightened" than most of the guitar boards I've found.

Most are dominated by idiots. Sure doesn't make me proud of my instrument, when I run into people like that.

I know exactly what you mean. You go to almost any other forum and all you get is hundreds of people swearing and bagging everyone else. Hopefully this forum remains as it is. :!:
And just as MesallicA pointed out in the post your rig section, the official ESP forum is a perfect example of this.

Everybody here does a pretty good job a moderating each other... It's a cool, respectful place.

And we talk Mesas, so you KNOW it rocks!! :wink:

I moderate the board pretty heavily and delete threads that get nasty or have the look of a troll. So far I have only had to delete 1 thread.

I think it's because people that buy or are interested in Mesa happen to be "more adult" and serious about their equipment.

Ned

lookslikemeband said:
Everybody here does a pretty good job a moderating each other... It's a cool, respectful place.

And we talk Mesas, so you KNOW it rocks!! :wink:

I like the think Boogies "jazz" and "fusion" myself.

Back