Mesa-Boogie customer follow up!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David.W

Reaction score
I just wanted to add this to the forum.

I have had my amp now for about, 6 weeks or so, and yesterday I got a call from Michael Wolfe following up on my warranty reg, and so on.

You know, the man not only spent 30 minutes chatting on mesa's dime, but covered an entire spectrum of questions I had. I got some good info into what effects sound good through the recto parallel effects loop, and some tips to dialing in my the some tones for 'my' music. I just picked up so much to help maximize my Mesa experience.

What can I say, great guy, great amp, great company!

David.

Yeah iv'e delt with mesa once and was contacted by him aswell, the only contact on the site was a phone number. I live in Austrlian and im sure my parents wouldnt' be all that happy if i called up. So i email the, (i think it was complaints email or somthing- wich they usually dont' reply to) and not expecting an email back as i wasnt' even sening it to the right place really, michael contacted me back. Was very very happy. He seemed very nice.

Latest posts

Back