Ukulele

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

braveluke

Reaction score
I'm not able to play ghita but Ukulele nearly the same so I learn to play it.
Anyone play Ukulele here???

I started playing guitar because I saw Jimi Hendrix on TV and so I dressed up like him playing guitar. I did this at Boy Scout talent show when I was 9 and I ruled from that point on. Tiny Tim played the ukulele on TV and I thought he was dumb, really really dumb, but some people must've liked him. Later on in life, girls thought that since the guys talked about me being the best guitar player maybe there was something about me that might be special or something so they would say, "hi, I've been staring at you for hours, whatcha doing later?" I'd think to myself, man it's a good thing I didn't play the ukulele.
Anyway, what I'm saying is, no, I don't play a ukulele.

Markedman said:
Tiny Tim played the ukulele on TV and I thought he was dumb, really really dumb

If you really, really, really have to, please google and youtube Tiny Tim before you touch one of those fly swatters. Why not take up the mandolin???

I love the ukulele. I have a concert size solid wood Kala. I don't play it well, but it makes me smile.

I knew this was going to happen. Friend from work (whos head is not the shape of a mango and does not have sunburn) gave me one for Christmas. Interesting little thing. Wonder if it would work with the strings re-arranged more like a bass or guitar. Probably not as the nut is cut for the string gauge.

Back