Randall problems.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
A few years ago I bought a Randall RH 150 G3 amp which had this strange problem of cutting out whenever the master volume was nudged over 5. I took back to the shop for a total of four times to get it repaired and it was always the same and nobody could work out what was wrong. I did a bit of online checking and found that there are Randall users worldwide who had the same problem. Apparently it went through the whole G3 series and Randall won't comment on it no matter how many enquiries are made. There is a total wall of silence surrounding it and I'm wondering if anyone here has been through this or knows something about it.

Rocker Billy 77 said:
A few years ago I bought a Randall RH 150 G3 amp which had this strange problem of cutting out whenever the master volume was nudged over 5. I took back to the shop for a total of four times to get it repaired and it was always the same and nobody could work out what was wrong. I did a bit of online checking and found that there are Randall users worldwide who had the same problem. Apparently it went through the whole G3 series and Randall won't comment on it no matter how many enquiries are made. There is a total wall of silence surrounding it and I'm wondering if anyone here has been through this or knows something about it.
Without the schematic it's hard to tell.

Latest posts

Back