New Product - Tilt-A-Speaker. Angle your speakers up or out

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sevenstringer

Reaction score
Introducing a brand new product like nothing you have ever seen before. Tilt-a-Speaker was designed with the simple idea that most guitar amps and cabinets direct their sound at ground level. By simply putting an angled adapter between your speaker and baffle board inside your amp or speaker cabinet you can now direct the sound towards your ears where it always should have been. This very simple design solves the problems of tilting your amp back or putting it up on a stand or milk crate just to hear it. It installs easily in most amps and cabinets with 12 inch speakers and keeps them flat on the floor where they were designed to sound their best.

Since the invention of the first electric guitar amp, guitar players have all had the same problem. They can’t hear their amps. They put a block of wood under it, lean it back against the wall or just crank it so loud that all anyone can hear is guitar. Other companies continue to use “outside the box” thinking as a solution. They’ve given you amp stands, tilt back legs and angled cabinets that all dramatically affect the sound of the amp. We took the thinking back “inside the box”. Why not just tilt the speaker up? Your amp is now still flat on the floor without the risk of falling over and you don’t have to carry around all those stands, legs or blocks of wood.

It seems that the most popular speaker cabinets are the infamous slanted top cabs. The problem is…well they just don’t sound as full as the straight cabs. But you can’t hear straight cabs as well as you can hear those thinner sounding slant cabs. Well not anymore. With the Tilt-A-Speaker you can now have that full sound of your straight cab and still hear it as well as an angled cab.
You can also aim or “clock” the speakers left (9 o'clock) and right (3 o'clock) for a wider stereo spread.

Tilt-A-Speaker installs easily in most rear loaded speaker cabinets and many combo amps. Since we can’t test it out in every single amp and cabinet ever made we can help you to figure out if it will work in your amp or cab. You will need approximately 2 inches of clearance to install the Tilt-A-Speaker. Look inside the back to see if there are any components that may not allow the speaker to be tilted back, sideways or whatever angle you plan on installing it in. Look for transformers, tubes, large or low hanging amp chassis, protruding handles, etc. Provided you don’t have any of these issues you should be able to easily install this with common hand tools and without un-wiring your speakers.

SCREWS NOT INCLUDED!!! You will need to get the correct length and size screws for your particular amp. Most modern amps and cabs will use either t-nuts with screws or common wood screws. These can be found at your local hardware store for no more than a couple dollars. In most cases you will need (2) 2 ½ inch screws and (2) 1 ¾ inch screws. Please make sure the screw is not too long that it protrudes through the front of your grill cloth.

Patent Pending
Made in the U.S.A.

Can be ordered on eBay:
Tilt A Speaker Angle Speakers in Guitar Cabinet Combo 12 inch 4x12 2x12 1x12 | eBay

Or
Contact me direct

I like the idea but do you think this will work in a thiele with an ev? If any one has done this please let me know. Thanks for the heads up on this product :D

Buster Leggs said:
I like the idea but do you think this will work in a thiele with an ev? If any one has done this please let me know. Thanks for the heads up on this product :D

Sure can!!
https://www.facebook.com/tiltaspeakerUSA/media_set?set=a.1418766305022973.1073741831.100006688504104&type=3

PM me here or on Facebook if you have any other questions. Thanks ! !

Thanks sevenstringer, this product is a great idea. I usually put the theile on a road case and a combo on top of that. I haven't had any amp face plants.....................YET :cry:

Back