M6 Carbine direct out not working

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

renaissancemannc

Reaction score
M6 Carbine; Having trouble with direct out. I've tried to connect my direct out to a mixer and to a Roland Octa-Capture interface to Sonar X2 and I can't get any signal from the direct out. Tried 3 different cables(xlr/xlr xlr/trs xlr/unbalanced). Tried moving the ground/lift switch to no avail.

The factory says that my direct out is working so what am I missing?

Help !

There's not a lot of bassists on this forum and unfortunatly technical questions generally go unanswered. You'll get better results if you ask over at talkbass.com

renaissancemannc said:
M6 Carbine; Having trouble with direct out. I've tried to connect my direct out to a mixer and to a Roland Octa-Capture interface to Sonar X2 and I can't get any signal from the direct out. Tried 3 different cables(xlr/xlr xlr/trs xlr/unbalanced). Tried moving the ground/lift switch to no avail.

The factory says that my direct out is working so what am I missing?

Help !

Did we see the amp here? Just wondering about your statement that we know its working? What are the rest of the settings on the amp - Master, etc? Does your effects send have signal out? Thanks!

Authorized Boogie said:
What are the rest of the settings on the amp - Master, etc?
I know the Master directly controls my line out volume, not just the Direct Level, on my 50 Caliber. I thought is was kinda strange it did that.

Latest posts

Back