NAD

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nitrobattery

Reaction score
I sold my old 6505 about a year ago and have kind of regretted it since. It's nice to have another one again.

20120216155814-1.jpg

HNAD!

I tried one with a cab loaded with G12-K100s and it blew me out of the room. It had surprisingly pleasant crunch tones too. Didn't care for the clean though, but seriously, who gets this beast for it's clean :lol:

If I could justify it I'd get one pretty fast :mrgreen:

Jackie said:
HNAD!

I tried one with a cab loaded with G12-K100s and it blew me out of the room. It had surprisingly pleasant crunch tones too. Didn't care for the clean though, but seriously, who gets this beast for it's clean :lol:

If I could justify it I'd get one pretty fast :mrgreen:

Thanks!

It definitely has that upper midrange bounce that the Rectifier doesn't have, but overall the Tremoverb blows it out of the water. What I will say though is that because of the voicing of the amp, it's incredibly easy to dial in and makes tracking it in a studio environment a breeze. It'll be my main amp for all of my crunch/heavy rhythm/solo tones as far as recording. Live, the Tremoverb will be the go to. I may pick up a Headbone and use both heads live in the future....but that depends on how much gear I want to lug around. :lol:

Latest posts

Back