Rivera Knucklehead, anyone???

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought my Knucklehead Reverb 55 in 2008 and haven't used my Rectifiers since. If you want to get a good idea of how they sound listen to Slipknot's Vol. 3 (The Subliminal Verses). It was the amp used to track that album, and if they used the same setup for recording as they did on the road then the guitars are using 6L6s on the left channel and EL34s on the right. In my opinion it's the best metal amp available.

I owned a 100 watt Knucklehead Reverb for a while. Simply the best metal distortion I've ever come across. Its not very juicy like a recto, its drier like a Mark series. Highly recommended. The only reason I sold mine was because it was simply too much for my needs.

knucklehead 100 any good? i found a used one for a good price. i went to rivera site and Knucklehead Tré Top is like 2100. still lovin my dualrec but you knowwww

fireonhigh said:
knucklehead 100 any good? i found a used one for a good price. i went to rivera site and Knucklehead Tré Top is like 2100. still lovin my dualrec but you knowwww

Used Tre is going for about 1K. Tiny market for them. I bought and later sold one for 1K. It does one evil dark super gain tone well. The clean channel is squeaky clean good. One of the best values out there for 1K in a brutal metal amp. Rivera did not have an online manual for the Tre when I had mine.

Back