Opinions on a video I put together

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dogboy131

Reaction score
Hey peeps,

I put together a video for a debut album I am putting out, check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQoQgpMooyY

Amp was a 5150 III. Any opinions would be appreciated.

pretty cool... if you get chicks in thongs with less hairy crotches it could be even cooler, but that was funny too though. the drums and bass were very cool on the super slo mo cam

scott

zodiac272 said:
pretty cool... if you get chicks in thongs with less hairy crotches it could be even cooler, but that was funny too though. the drums and bass were very cool on the super slo mo cam

scott

This may answer your question:
76902_1676337425668_1154450716_31832622_7843056_n.jpg

haha yes! you can wear all the banana hammocks you want as long as there are girls like that present... :D :D

scott

I like the song alot, but I thought the mix was a little too bass heavy. I'd have loved crisper, crunchier guitars. The playing and everything sounds great, just the mix could be better to my ears.

If this is your personal preference that's cool, lots of times people do things their own way for a purpose. Nice job!

Scary said:
I like the song alot, but I thought the mix was a little too bass heavy. I'd have loved crisper, crunchier guitars. The playing and everything sounds great, just the mix could be better to my ears.

I agree there - the vocals also need some boost, I could hardly hear them!

Other than that it's a great tune, nice and full of energy, some messin' around too (which I love), tight riffs. Just hit whoever's mixing your tracks on the head and go "Hey, this ain't D'n'B!" :mrgreen:

Scary said:

If this is your personal preference that's cool, lots of times people do things their own way for a purpose. Nice job!

Thanks!

It's not mixed/mastered yet. I need a lot more separation. The guits are pretty dark on purpose, I may not tweak that much apart from put a little sparkle on them.

Jackie said:
Scary said:

I agree there - the vocals also need some boost, I could hardly hear them!

Other than that it's a great tune, nice and full of energy, some messin' around too (which I love), tight riffs. Just hit whoever's mixing your tracks on the head and go "Hey, this ain't D'n'B!" :mrgreen:

The vocals were supposed to be louder. The plugin I had on them was muted when I mixed down. I did all the recording myself. It's good to have feedback like this because you get so close to it.

Latest posts

Back