I just won a Splawn Nitro and matching 4x12 on ebay.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryjan

Reaction score
Got me a 2009 Splawn Nitro with KT88's and a Matching 4x12 cab with small block speakers. I should have it sometime next week. Detailed report to follow. :D

Don't worry! I luvz me a good boogie. I'm sure I'll end up with a Mark III or something to compliment this beast.

ryjan said:
Got me a 2009 Splawn Nitro with KT88's and a Matching 4x12 cab with small block speakers. I should have it sometime next week. Detailed report to follow. :D

KT88s should be banned, they're just too dangerous :twisted:

Do keep us posted like zodiac said!

Here is the pic that the seller had. I don't think I've ever owned a matching halfstack. Very cosmopolitan. 8)
nitro.jpg

zodiac272 said:
Sold the Ax FX already?

scott
I'm a *****. :lol:
For recording, running straight to front of house, late night practice, (things I rarely or never do) the Axe cannot be beat PERIOD. For jamming with the band and playing loud gigs a halfstack owns it. I guess I had to go to the dark side so I could see what their Koolaide tasted like. It was like dating a chick with huge fake knockers. Fun for a while and cool to show your friends but after the newness wears off it's always in the back of your mind that you are being deceived. :lol:

UPS is scheduled to drop it off tomorrow!!! It's being delivered to my office so I don't have to pick it up at the UPS hub or have it sit on my front porch all day. It's going to be hard looking at it all day until 5. I'll have to fight the urge to bring a guitar to work with me in the morning. :twisted:

ryjan said:
UPS is scheduled to drop it off tomorrow!!! It's being delivered to my office so I don't have to pick it up at the UPS hub or have it sit on my front porch all day. It's going to be hard looking at it all day until 5. I'll have to fight the urge to bring a guitar to work with me in the morning. :twisted:

I know the feeling. I had my Mark IV 112 combo and 112 Recto cab delivered to my work as well. Longest f&$king day of my life! LOL!

Back