Marshall 2203KK Kerry King Signature JCM800

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kramerxxx

Reaction score
I have a Modded Dual Rec that I love.

I have a older Splawn which is a Modified Marshall, with Svetlana 6550, (* a derivative of KT88), that I love.

These 2 amps sound great together. I use an A/B switch to got back and forth and cover almost every rock sound you can imagine.

So,,,,

My vote would be if you LIKE the KK JCM800, buy it.

People are going to cry after they buy this thing and realize that they will always have to retube it with KT88's which cost about triple what EL's or 6L's cost........

-AJH

I recently bought a Mesa Triple Recto, Do you think I should buy a Marshall Kerry King Signature 2203kk, for some reason I want one and I dont even know why. the type of music I play would be more like Early 90's Grindcore / Death Metal and maybe old school Slayer. Hmmmm

MesaENGR412 said:
People are going to cry after they buy this thing and realize that they will always have to retube it with KT88's which cost about triple what EL's or 6L's cost........

-AJH

I realized KT66 are expensive when I bought my Marshall VM2266. KT77 aren't too bad.

Latest posts

Back