Marshall JCM800 pricing

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JCM800's are jumping up in price recently, as it seems that they've become more popular. 800-900.

What's the serial # on it? And how many watts? Sounds like a 2205 or 2210, but I could be off on my guess.

What condition is the head in? Tolex, knobs, metalbits.
Have any mods been done to the head?

Cosmetic damage and mods drop the price a fair amount, since most people that are going to pay top dollar are looking for just stock heads.

If you're gonna try to sell it to get money out of it you're going to probably have to find a collector that is interested in that specific amp (which isn't as popular as 2203's and 2204's) since the common user probably wouldn't care about the Jim Marshall autograph.

Inearthed said:
JCM800's are jumping up in price recently, as it seems that they've become more popular. 800-900.

How's that for a time capsule?

Find one for that much today?

Used prices for many amps way up there!

El Rey said:
Inearthed said:

How's that for a time capsule?

Find one for that much today?

Used prices for many amps way up there!

I bought a real nice 4010 (2204 in a 1x12: combo) for $850 early last year. It was a good deal then, and even better when you consider pricing now. Pricing on anything cool is insane now!

Latest posts

Back