NGD... finally!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elvis

Reaction score
After all these years I finally had a custom made. I tried Anderson and Suhr and liked the feel of the Anderson a bit more, though both were amazingly nice. I went out on a limb and tried to design a guitar that is the one that I would choose for a desert island, or, more importantly, the one I would choose to gig with if I could take only one. And I think I got there. 6-way switching so I can get 3 humbucker and 3 coil-tap sounds, great rock tone and also convincing tele tone. I'm really happy with it.

Congratulations. I want a tele and I want a Tom Anderson. I think you did a great job making me jealous. All kidding aside, it's a beautiful guitar and from what I hear about Anderson guitars it probably sounds and plays better than it looks which is a statement. Enjoy playing it.

Wow, Pensa Suhr and Tom Anderson were building electric way before "boutique guitars" was in a guitarist's vocabulary. [ or something like that ]

I have a bunch of hours in on this guitar now, and I can say that it is without a doubt, far and away the best-playing and best-feeling guitar I have ever owned. And I have some nice ones, including a J-Custom set up by Rich Harris.

Latest posts

Back