Pictures of most of my guitars!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rbone100

Reaction score
My main guitar is my Parkers Supreme with my band but sometimes I will bring out the Bengal Charvel or the gold and black Charvel as a backup and play that for a set.

P5140020.jpg

Ralphie
www.guitarfan.com - My picuture page
www.animalhouseband.com My band's site

[/img]

Ralphie-

Where are you guys from? The places you play are where I spent many a summer (Cape May, OC, etc). I used to live in Millville, NJ before moving south.

Ned

ned said:
Ralphie-

Where are you guys from? The places you play are where I spent many a summer (Cape May, OC, etc). I used to live in Millville, NJ before moving south.

Ned

Ned,

The band is from the Philadelphia / South Jersey area. If you've been to Cape May then you might have seen us at Carney's?!?! In fact, we are there tonight. Did you play in a band when you were in the area?

Ralphie

I left So Jersey in '78 when I was in 7th grade. My sister and the rest of my family live in Philly - Devon, Paoli, etc.

It's been at least 20 years since I've been to South Jersey.

You are way overdue for a visit!

Seriously, if you ever come back to the area to visit let me know. Hopefully we are playing locally and I can drag you out to a club with me!

Ralphie

Back