guitarfetish/ Xaviere guitars

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi,
so I've finished a little project of mine. I found a site called guitarfetish.com where they sell all sorts of cool guitar accessories. I decided to give it a try and completely rebuilt my old Squier Strat.
Basically I threw everything out except for the neck and body, shielded the cavity and put all new locking tuners, a new bridge , new pickguard etc. in.
But now comes the sweet part: they sell this superstrat kit, where you have a 3 pos switch for each pickup. So you can switch each pickup off, in phase or out of phase. Smack in some new pickups and this thing is a killer axe! I never thought that I'd get to love my Squier that much, after having played a lot better guitars, but the action on it was never all that bad and now, after having replaced almost everything on it, it plays and sounds awesome!

I bought all the things I needed off of their site for about 200$ (plus my old Squier of course) and I feel like I have a guitar that's worth 5 times as much.

Have any of you tried a rebuild like this? If so, how did it turn out?

ProgMetal_Lover said:
X2!

Yes I've built a few partscasters. I've even used some stuff from GFS (pickguards, pickups,knobs). I have to say that I was impressed with their soap at 180 humbucker p90s I put in my les Paul.

Back