NGD: Impressions Earned Me A Nickname - The Reverend!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soundchaser59

Reaction score
In my youthful indiscretion days, I would entertain the party by doing impressions of tv preachers, and I was good at it. Earned me the nickname, "Reverend."

ffw 30 some years......

After doing a lot of looking and reading and clip hunting, I decided to get me a Reverend guitar!

Can I get a Hallelujah! :twisted:

I went for a 2006 Reverend Charger HB-FM, mahogany body, maple neck, rosewood fretboard, flame maple top, dual humbuckers, with ohsc, and it is mint.

Sound is awesome, fills in nicely where the Strat leaves off. And I must say that everyone online was right........this is the best "out of box" guitar experience I've ever had. I have always had to take my guitars to the shop to get them to play like this. The seller even uses the exact same gauge strings I use, so it is already set up for that, and plays in tune all the way up and down the neck. Fits my hand and fingers nicely, smooth even balanced tones high and low, and seems to be feeding a hotter signal to my pedals than what I get outa the Strat. I'm going to have to redial all my pedals and amp settings to make the most of this signal, but overall I could not be happier considering the whole thing was only about $500 shipped when it was all said and done. Even came packed in the original retailers guitar box. Ready to use this weekend, as is!

This is awesome! This is way way better than having the gold necklace that I sold to get the money for the guitar! I will probably get the nut replaced as my tech recommends, maybe have the frets smoothed off just a wee bit, otherwise it's ready to rock!

It is a nice piece of axe:
reverendchargerhb_fm2.jpg

reverendchargerhb_fm3.jpg

reverendchargerhb_fm4.jpg

Latest posts

Back